1. Children up to and including 9 years of age may enter the show:
a] Any child living in Washington County may enter category a thru f. See #8 shown below.
b] Any child living outside Washington County may enter category g only. See #8 shown below.
2. Adults 55 years of age and older may enter for a special adult show.
3. Pets MUST BE owned by the exhibitor or the immediate family.
4. All dogs MUST BE on a leash, short enough to control dog; and if necessary use restraints for other
5. Any animal exhibiting in any current Washington County Fair Divisions WILL NOT be eligible for this
6. All reptiles MUST BE in a cage and remain caged during the show.
7. All award winners MUST send thank you notes to the sponsor of the award.
8. Child participants only may enter ONE (no double entries) of the following categories:
c] Costumed Pet - Pee Wee (under 5) and Tiny Tots (ages 6 - 9)
d] Miscellaneous - Pee Wee (under 5) and Tiny Tots (ages 6 - 9)
e] Puppy (up to 1 year of age)
g] Out-of-County Miscellaneous
9. Awards or ribbons are presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each category above for Child
Participants. Adult participants will be awarded special prizes.
10. Showmanship will be awarded for each category above (Child Participants Only).
Showmanship winners will be judged for an overall winner after all categories have been judged. Special
awards may be awarded to Adult Participants.
11. Every participant will receive a number upon entering the pet show to be attached on their clothes.
Every participant will receive a prize.
12. Send a thank you note, or call the businesses that supported the Pet Show to thank them. Your
note or call means a lot. Without their support, this event would not be successful.